Grape Soda Club

Grape Soda Club

Friday, August 7, 2015

Green light!

Um... so... I meant to post this here.. but I posted it on our public blog on accident!  Oops.. well maybe not many people saw it lol...

This past week I had 2 doctor appointments.  Just the normal drill.  Blood and ultrasound.  It was nice though, Dr. G was at each visit!  That hasn't happened much this go-round.  He told me on Tuesday the 4th that we were expecting the transfer to be August 11th.  Good and bad... So, we were originally planning on the transfer being either the 4th or 6th... well, that came and went... Jon even planned to be home this week because of it.  Timing of these things are so sensitive... and Jon's travel plans for work are also time sensitive.  He has to plan out his travel 3 weeks in advance and unless it's an absolute emergency- he can't cancel.  In my own personal bubble- not having him there at the transfer is an emergency.  However, in the real world.. it's not.  Plub.  

So, during my appointment today Dr. G was excited and said that Tuesday is officially the day!  I asked if we could Skype Jon in and he said they've done it before and that would be fine.  I probably should have been more excited when we were talking about the transfer date but I was like "sounds good!"  Oh well :)  It worked.  

So, now that everything is in the works.. the next part is here.  The "scary" part lol... shots.  Yep.  The nurse had to draw circles on my rear to show where the injection site is.  Awesome.   Here we go!  Wish me luck!  These shots are completely freaking me out.  Okay, I'm done now lol


Just because you'd rather see the kids :)



No comments:

Post a Comment